- Green chilly slice
- Cauliflower florets – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
For batter –
- Corn flour / Cornstarch – 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour (maida) – 1/2 cup
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Red chili sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Honey – 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar –1 tbsp.
- Ginger – Garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Chopped garlic – 1 tbsp.
- Chopped spring onions white and greens – 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
For the garnish –
White Sesame seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Add Corn flour, Maida, black pepper and Salt into a bowl.
- Pour water to make a thick batter consistency.
- Add the Cauliflower florets and coat them in the batter well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a kadhai / pan on medium heat.
- When the vegetable oil turns hot, drop the batter coated Cauliflower florets in the hot oil.
- Fry them until the Cauliflower florets turn crispy and golden in color.
- Drain them to a kitchen towel.
- Heat a vegetable oil into the other pan on medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add spring onions and sauté for few minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, and salt to taste.
- Mix well and cook for few minutes.
- Add chilly paste, Honey and little water, mix well.
- Add the fried Cauliflower florets ,toss gently.
- Cook on a high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle White Sesame seeds and mix.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion.
◾Boiled, Peeled and Chopped Potato – 4 medium size
◾Chopped Capsicum (cube size) – 1 medium size
◾Chopped Onions – 1/2 cup.
◾Ginger – Garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
◾Salt to taste
◾Vegetable oil / Butter – 2 tbsp.
◾A pinch of Turmeric powder
◾Whole Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
◾Rad Chili powder / Chopped green chili (as per your taste)
◾Sugar – 1/2 tsp.(optional)
◾Garam masala – 1/2 tsp.
◾Dry Mango powder (Amchur powder) – 1/2 tsp
◾Whole Coriander seeds and Whole Fennel seeds (Saunf) – 1 tbsp. (Roasted and Grind)
◾Chopped Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup.
1.Heat Vegetable Oil into the pan on medium heat.
2. Add cumin seeds, fry for few seconds.
3. Add chopped onions, cook till they turn soft and tender.
4. Add potatoes, Ginger – Garlic paste, fry till they start turning light brown and crisp.
5. Add salt, Garam masala, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add Capsicum and mix well.
7.Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
8. Add the coarsely ground powder, sugar and mix them well.
9. Let it cook on medium heat for about 1-2 minutes.
10. Once the curry is ready, turn off the heat, transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
11. Serve with Roties or paratha. Enjoy !!!