Skip to content
- Grated Bottle Gourd (Lauki) – 2 cup
- Mawa / Milk Powder/ Khoya – 1/2 cup
- Sugar -1 cup (as per your taste)
- Muskmelon Seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Chopped Pistachios (any kind of dry fruits) – 1 tbsp.
- Coconut Powder – 1 tbsp.
- Green cardamom powder (Elaichi) – 1 tsp.
- Food color green (as per your choice)
- Ghee / butter – 2 tsp.
- Add sugar into the grated bottle gourd, mix well.
- Cover and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add ghee into the heated pan and allow it to melt.
- Add bottle gourd mixture and cook 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
- Keep stirring intermittently for 3-4 minutes.
- Add mawa, cardamom powder, color, muskmelon seeds and cook till its becomes dry.
- Once sugar is almost dissolved & becomes thick, turn off the heat.
- Take out the mixture & spread it evenly across the tray.
- Sprinkle coconut powder, pistachio on the top and press it gently.
- Keep the tray in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take out the tray and cut it into pieces as per your choice.
- Bottle Gourd Barfi is ready to serve.
- Chena / Cottage cheese -1 cup
- Sugar (as per your taste)
- Whole milk – 1 liter
- Sliced dry fruits (as per your choice)
- Saffron (optional)- For color and aroma
- Put chena on the plate and using your hand press for 5-6 minutes until chena becomes completely smooth (You can use blender also).
- Take the small portions of chena in your hand and shape them into small balls.
- Roll the chena balls between your palms, flatten it slightly and keep all of them in a plate.
- Prepare rest of chena balls in the same way.
- To make flavored milk, bring the whole milk to boil in a pan on high to low heat.
- Once milk is boiled, reduce the heat to medium temperature.
- Keep stirring to avoid the milk sticking to the bottom of the container.
- When the milk become thicker, add sugar and cardamom powder to the milk.
- You can use saffron instead of cardamom powder if you want.
- Flavored milk is ready, turn off the stove.
- In another utensil add sugar and water, cook till sugar is completely dissolved.
- When chasni started boiling, put chena balls in boiling chashni and cook for 15-20 minutes on high heat.
- Turn off the stove. Chena balls is ready, let it cool down completely.
- In the final step take each chena balls from the sugar syrup and dip the chena balls to concentrated flavored milk.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on medium heat.
- After 2 minutes turn off the heat, Rasmalai is ready.
- Garnish with dry fruits and serve cold.
- Whole milk – 3 cups
- Vinegar or lemon – 1-2 tsp.
- Sugar – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Food color – Yellow
- A thread of saffron
- To make Rajbhog, you need to first make Paneer/chena from the milk. You can also use unsalted Paneer from market.
- Heat whole milk in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Keep stirring once a while.
- When milk is boiled, turn off the heat.
- Add 1 tbsp Vinegar, mix well as the milk starts to ferment stop adding Vinegar.
- Place a muslin cloth/cotton cloth in a strainer and put the fermented milk on it to separate remaining water from Paneer.
- Add 3 cups of water, 1 cup sugar(as per your taste) and few thread of saffron into the cooker.
- You can also use low calories sugar supplements if you are diabetic.
- Cover and allow to come to boil.
- Now put chena on the plate and add 1tsp sugar, yellow color…………………
- Using your hand press for 5-6 minutes until chena becomes completely smooth (You can use blender also).
- Take small portions of chena in your hand and shape them into big balls be…………….
- Roll the chena balls between your palms and keep all of them on a plate.
- Once water is boiled put all the Paneer balls in boiling chashni and close the lid.
- Cook on high flame until it simmers (whistle) once.
- After 1 whistle reduce the flame to medium heat and cook for 13-15 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and let it cool down completely. Once the pressure cooker cools down open the lid.
- Rajbhog Sweets have become puffy and doubled in size.
- Now take them out in a bowl and serve it.
For chena –
- Whole milk – 1 liter
- Lemon – 1-2 (you can also use vinegar also)
For chasni –
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (as per your taste)
- Water – 2 cup
- Elaichi (Cardamom) powder – 2 pinch
For stuffing chom chom –
- Mawa / Khoya
- Pistachios (pista) for garnishing
- Food color as per your choice
- Boil 1 liter milk on medium heat. Once milk is boiled turn off the heat.
- Add lemon juice or vinegar and gently stir the milk.
- If the milk does not curdle within a short while, add little more lemon juice.
- Place a thin muslin cloth over the colander or any other container.
- Pour the curdle milk into the muslin cloth, drain all the water and squeeze off excess water.
- Add little water to the paneer to wash away the lemon flavor.
- Put paneer/chena on the plate and using your hand press for 5-6 minutes until chena becomes completely smooth (You can use blender also).
- Take the small portion of chena in your hand and shape them into oval shape.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and 2 cups of water into the utensil and let it boil.
- When chasni started boiling, put chena balls in boiling chashni.
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes on high heat.
- Now chena balls are ready, turn off the heat.
- Take out chom chom from the chasni and allow it to cool down for few minutes.
- Crush the mava, add little sugar, few drops of food color and mix well.
- Take chom chom in your hand and slit it from center.
- Fill little stuffing into chom chom.
- Garnish with pistachios and prepare all chom chom in the same way.
- Stuffed Chom Chom is ready for serve…