◾Boiled, Peeled and Chopped Potato – 4 medium size
◾Chopped Capsicum (cube size) – 1 medium size
◾Chopped Onions – 1/2 cup.
◾Ginger – Garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
◾Salt to taste
◾Vegetable oil / Butter – 2 tbsp.
◾A pinch of Turmeric powder
◾Whole Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
◾Rad Chili powder / Chopped green chili (as per your taste)
◾Sugar – 1/2 tsp.(optional)
◾Garam masala – 1/2 tsp.
◾Dry Mango powder (Amchur powder) – 1/2 tsp
◾Whole Coriander seeds and Whole Fennel seeds (Saunf) – 1 tbsp. (Roasted and Grind)
◾Chopped Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup.
1.Heat Vegetable Oil into the pan on medium heat.
2. Add cumin seeds, fry for few seconds.
3. Add chopped onions, cook till they turn soft and tender.
4. Add potatoes, Ginger – Garlic paste, fry till they start turning light brown and crisp.
5. Add salt, Garam masala, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add Capsicum and mix well.
7.Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
8. Add the coarsely ground powder, sugar and mix them well.
9. Let it cook on medium heat for about 1-2 minutes.
10. Once the curry is ready, turn off the heat, transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
11. Serve with Roties or paratha. Enjoy !!!