Skip to content
- Mango puree – 1 cup
- Whole milk –1 cup
- Dry milk powder –1 cup
- Fresh Cream –1 cup
- Powder sugar (as per your taste)
- Chopped mango pieces – 2 tbsp.
- Place milk, sugar, mango puree, milk powder and cream in a blender jar and blend well until it becomes smooth.
- Pour into a container and mix the mango pieces.
- Mix properly and close the container.
- Keep it in the freezer for 7-8 hours.
- Mango ice cream is frozen and ready.
- Serve chilled.
- You can also garnish with chocolate syrup before serving.
- Raw (kaccha) Mango – 1/3 cup
- Ripe (pakka) Mango – 1 cup
- Sugar (as per your taste)
- Heat a pan, add mangoes and 2 cups of water.
- Cover the lid, cook on medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
- The mangoes has become soft, turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- Strain it with strainer.
- Take a grinder jar, add cooked mangoes and grind it into a smooth puree.
- Mango puree is ready..
- Mix puree with mango water and mix well.
- Adjust water and sugar as per the desired consistency.
- Strain again with strainer.
- Mango Frooti is ready, keep it into fridge for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour serve chill with some ice cubes and garnish with mango pieces.