Preparation Time – 15-20 minutes
Serving: 2 person
- Curd / yogurt – 1 cup
- Cucumber peeled, grated or cut into small dice shape – ½ cup
- Chopped onions – 2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green chilli (as per your taste)
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tea spoon
- Chopped coriander (optional)
- Take a bowl, add curd and whisk it.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer raita into a serving bowl, garnish with cumin powder and coriander leaves.
- Serve with your meals.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Serving: 2 persons
- Curd- 1 cup
- Bondi- ½ cup
- Roasted cumin (jeera) powder-2 pinch
- Green chilly chopped-1(you can use red chilly also)
- Black paper- 1 pinch
- Salt- to taste
- Chopped green coriander leaves
- Water-1 tsp
- Take a bowl add curd and water, whisk them for 1 minutes.
- Now add jeera powder, green chilly, chopped coriander leaves, black paper and salt to taste.
- Mix everything together, your raita is ready to serve.
- Or you can keep raita in the fridge for 15 minutes before severing. Chilled raita tastes good.
- You can serve raita with meals.
- If you want to dilute more, you can add little water.