Skip to content
- Boiled Baby potatoes – 7-8
- Soaked basmati rice for 10 –15 minutes – 1 cup
- Cut onions length wise – 1 cup
- Chopped tomato – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp.
- Curd / yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Chopped mint and coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Biryani masala powder – 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil / butter – 2-3 tbsp.
- Whole gram masala – cinnamon stick, bay leaf, anise flower, whole cardamom, clove.
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Green chilly as per your taste.
- Fried onions – 1 cup
- Ginger – garlic paste /grated – 1/2 cup
- Heat oil into the pan/kadhai on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds, whole gram masala cook for 1 minute.
- Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ginger – garlic paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, salt, turmeric powder, mix well, cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add biryani masala, little water if required and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add boiled baby potatoes, mix well cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chopped mint, coriander leaves, curd and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chilly as per your taste and cook for other 1-2 minutes.
- Add soaked rice in the water at 1:2 ratio respectively.
- Sparkles half fried onions, cover and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes on low on medium heat.
- After 2 minutes, keep stirring, cover and cook till the rice is cooked properly.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with fried onion and coriander leaves.
- Baby potato biryani is ready to serve with any kind of raita.
- Eggs – 4-5
- Black pepper
- Chopped onions
- Chopped green chili or red chili powder (as per your taste)
- Take a pan, add enough water to cover the eggs and boil on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat once it starts boiling and let it cool down for 8-10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs once it cool down, and slice them into equal halves.
- Add all the ingredients (as per your taste) and serve warm.Breakfast