- All purpose flour/Maida –2 cups
- Salt to taste – 1/2 tsp.
- Ajwain seeds (carom ) – 1/2 tsp.
- Dry fenugreek leaves / kasuri methi – 1/2 tsp.
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Take a bowl mix everything well and add 1 tbsp oil..
- Using water knead into a stiff dough.
- Once done, cover the dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough in equal portion and roll-out the dough into half centimeter
- Using knife cut the disc into different shapes and sizes.
- For my recipe I am showing 3 different shapes.
- First shape as a square, Second shape I am as crescent (cashew) shape using bottle cap, and my third shape I am cutting in thin stripes.
- Heat sufficient oil in the kadhai on medium flame and deep fry them until it turns in golden color.
- Repeat the same for other shapes.
- Namak pare is ready to serve.
- Once its cool down store in airtight jar.