Preparation Time: 30-35 min
Serving: 4-5 person
- Marie Biscuits or any other brand light taste biscuit – 2oo gm
- Unsweetened coco powder – 3 tsp
- Instant Coffee powder – 1 tsp
- Butter – 3 tsp
- Greeted coconut powder – 1 cup
- Sugar powder – 2 tsp
- Sweetened condensed milk – 2 tsp
- Put the Biscuits in a zip lock and use a rolling pin to crush the Biscuits into fine powder (you can also use blender).
- Add crushed biscuits, unsweetened coco powder, coffee powder, butter- 2 tsp, and condensed milk in a bowl and mix them well to make soft dough. Keep it aside in a separate container.
- Add coconut powder, sugar, butter- 1 tsp in a bowl and mix well. Once the coconut mixture is ready, keep it aside.
- Take the biscuit dough prepared above on a plastic wrap and roll it out with rolling pin (belna). Do not roll the biscuit layer very thin.
- Spread the coconut mix on the biscuits layer and roll both the layers along with the plastic wrap.
- Now wrap the flattened dough, as shown in the picture below.
- Keep the Choco biscuit/Swiss roll in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours cut the roll into slices and serve.