Besan ka Laddu is a very delicious recipe that is popular all over India. Besan Ka Laddu can be prepared during festivals and moreover you can also store this laddus in a air tight containers for about 1 month.
- Besan (Chick flour/Gram flour) – 2 cup
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Powder sugar/ Bura – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Dry fruits –almonds, cashew etc.
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add gram flour in pan, and keep stirring continuously for about 10-15 minutes or till gram flour turn light brown in color.
- Add cardamom powder, cashew, and almonds. Mix well and remove from heat and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well. Use your hands to mix this.
- Shape into lemon sized round laddu and serve.
Most of the time we eat Suji or Carrot halwa, so today I thought to try something different which will be as delicious as other types of halwa. All the ingredients used in this halwa is readily available at home and can be prepared in very less time. This is very delicious recipe you can also try at your home and share with your guest and friends and your experience with me.
- Yellow Moong dal – 1 cup
- Ghee – 4 tsp
- Sugar – ¾ cup (as per your taste)
- Mawa (milk) – ½ cup
- Green cardamom – 2 pinch
- Pista(pistachios) for garnishing (or you can take any other dry fruits)
- Wash moong dal and soak in water for about 3 hours, then grind the moong dal without water.
- Heat ghee on a non-stick pan, once ghee is melted add grinded moong dal paste to it.
- Keep stirring continuously and cook on medium flame for 10 -15 minutes till it becomes a little brown in color.
- After 15 minutes add crumbled mawa/milk to it, cook it on medium flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the sugar and mix well, cover and cook for another 5-7 minutes, while stirring occasionally until the moisture dries up.
- You can add dry fruits now also or while serving.
- Moong Dal halwa is ready, serve hot garnished with pistachios.