Skip to content
- Rice (Chawal) flour – 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Whole Milk – 3 cups.
- Coconut powder – 2 tbsp.
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (as per your taste)
- Heat Whole milk into the pan.
- Let it boiled on medium heat.
- Add sugar, Coconut powder and Cardamom powder mix well on low heat.
- Add little water into rice flour, dissolve it completely..make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the rice flour mixture into the milk on low heat.
- Keep stirring and make sure there are no lumps.
- Cook till it becomes slightly thick consistency.
- Turn off the heat, let it cool down completely.
- Add chopped pista and mix well.
- Pour the rice kulfi mixture in kulfi moulds.
- Keep in the freezer for the kulfi to set.
- Once set, serve the rice kulfi sprinkled with coconut powder and chopped pista.
- Serve Rice kulfi immediately.
- Fresh Grated coconut
- Sugar – 1/3 cup (as per your taste)
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- A tray covered with Aluminum foil
For Garnishing –
- You can garnishing with tutti frutti, Blanched Pistachio (Pista), almonds ,Silver warq (optional)
- Heat a pan, on a medium heat.
- Cut coconut pieces into small pieces into the mixer jar & make a fine powder.
- Add coconut powder, sugar and cardamom powder into a pan.
- Keep Stirring constantly, let the sugar dissolve completely.
- Mix and begin to heat on a low heat.
- In a few minutes, the sugar will begin to dissolve.
- When the coconut burfi is almost done, the mixture will start leaving the sides of the pan and you will also see foamy bubbles rise from it.
- Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes so it doesn’t burn..
- Cook until all the sugar water is absorbed and begins to smell good.
- Turn off the heat.
- Immediately, pour this hot mixture into the tray and spread it evenly.
- Pour the mixture and then spread it evenly.
- Let it cool down for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once coconut barfi settled, cut it into pieces as per shape of your choice.
- Fresh Coconut Barfi is ready to serve.
- Store in the refrigerator for a week.
- Coconut (Nariyal) – 1 (Grated)
- Dry coconut powder – 2 tbsp.
- Powder sugar (as per your taste)
- Tutti Frutti (orange and green)
- A tray covered with Aluminum foil
- Take a bowl, add sugar, coconut powder and grated coconut, mix well.
- Place the bowl in microwave oven, and set the timer for 30 sec..
- After 30 sec check and mix it again.
- Place the bowl in microwave and set the timer for 30 sec.
- Cook till sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Now take them out in a bowl.
- Now add tutti frutti also and mix well.
- Pour the mixture, then spread it evenly across the tray.
- Press it gently.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once Coconut barfi settled, cut it into pieces as per shape of your choice.
- Coconut barfi is ready to serve..
- Grated coconut powder – 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Food color – yellow, red, etc.
- Ghee or Butter – 1 tsp.
- Heat a pan/ Kadhai on low heat.
- Add grated coconut powder, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out 2 tbsp coconut powder for coating.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Add ghee and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes turn off the heat.
- Let the mixture cool down slightly till it’s cold enough to hold with your hands.
- Now divide the coconut mix into three equal part.
- Take one part to make white ladoo, mix red color in another part to make red ladoo and mix yellow color in the remaining to make yellow ladoo.
- Take small portion of colored coconut mix, roll them into small ball and coat all the ladoo with grated coconut.
- Coconut ladoo is ready to serve.