Skip to content
- Coconut (Nariyal) – 1 (Grated)
- Dry coconut powder – 2 tbsp.
- Powder sugar (as per your taste)
- Tutti Frutti (orange and green)
- A tray covered with Aluminum foil
- Take a bowl, add sugar, coconut powder and grated coconut, mix well.
- Place the bowl in microwave oven, and set the timer for 30 sec..
- After 30 sec check and mix it again.
- Place the bowl in microwave and set the timer for 30 sec.
- Cook till sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Now take them out in a bowl.
- Now add tutti frutti also and mix well.
- Pour the mixture, then spread it evenly across the tray.
- Press it gently.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once Coconut barfi settled, cut it into pieces as per shape of your choice.
- Coconut barfi is ready to serve..
- Grated coconut powder – 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Food color – yellow, red, etc.
- Ghee or Butter – 1 tsp.
- Heat a pan/ Kadhai on low heat.
- Add grated coconut powder, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out 2 tbsp coconut powder for coating.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Add ghee and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes turn off the heat.
- Let the mixture cool down slightly till it’s cold enough to hold with your hands.
- Now divide the coconut mix into three equal part.
- Take one part to make white ladoo, mix red color in another part to make red ladoo and mix yellow color in the remaining to make yellow ladoo.
- Take small portion of colored coconut mix, roll them into small ball and coat all the ladoo with grated coconut.
- Coconut ladoo is ready to serve.