Wishing everyone a Happy Makar Sankranti, Today I will share my favorite childhood recipe with you……Hope you will like it.
- Unsalted Popcorns –4 cups
- Jaggery –1 cup
- Ghee –1 tsp
- Heat a pan/kadai on medium flame and add ghee into it.
- Once the ghee is melted, add jaggery and add a little water to it and allow the jaggery to melt, stir continuously.
- Once the jaggery is completely melted, turn the stove on low flame and add popcorns to the pan, mix everything.
- Turn off the flame, keep it aside and let it cool for few minutes.
- Apply a little water on your hands, pick up the mixture and roll it in a ball. Repeat the same for the complete mixture.
- Popcorns laddu/balls are ready to be served.