Skip to content
- White bread- 4-5 slices
- Milk ( for the preparing bread dough)
- Sugar- 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Green cardamom whole / powder -2 pinch
- Vegetable Oil / Ghee – for deep frying
- Take slices of bread and remove the edges of the bread.
- Crush the bread evenly.
- Add little milk and mix well, leave it for 5 min.
- After 5 min make a soft dough.
- Make small balls out of the dough, if dough is sticking on your palm you can grease your palm with oil.
- Close it evenly by rolling the ball in your hand.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan/kadhai to medium heat.
- Fry all the Gulab Jamun balls in the heated oil.
- Keep stirring until it turns golden in color.
- Once ready, transfer into a kitchen or absorbent tissue.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a pan, add sugar, cardamom powder and boil for 5 minute.
- Once sugar chasni starts boiling, turn off the heat.
- Add fried Gulab Jamun in the hot sugar chasni.
- Leave Gulab Jamun for 10-15 minutes in sugar chasni.
- After 15 minutes, take out all the Gulab Jamun into a bowl.
- Bread Gulab Jamun is ready, you can garnish with Pista powder, coconut powder, etc.
- You can serve the Gulab Jamun hot or cold as you like.
- Big Size Potato – 2-3 (as per your choice)
- Take a bowl of cold water.
- Peel the potatoes with the help of peeler and wash.
- Slice into even sized pieces and keep it in cold water.
- Remove the potatoes pieces from water and put it into strainer.
- Spread them over a cloth and wipe them thoroughly.
- Transfer the French fries to a plate.
- Place them in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After refrigerating for 30 minutes potatoes are ready to fry.
- Heat the vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Drop the fries into the heated oil and half fry them.
- Once all half fried, increase the heat to high and fry again.
- Frying the potatoes in 2 steps makes it very crispy.
- Fry till they get golden brown.
- Sprinkle some black salt and oregano..
- French Fries is ready to serve..
- Tomatoes – 3-4
- Coconut powder – 1 cup
- Sugar (as per your taste)
- Ghee / butter – 1 tbsp (if needed you can add )
- Green Cardamom powder
- Khoya / Mawa (optional)
- Muskmelon seeds – 1 tbsp.
For garnishing –
- Blanched Pistachio (Pista)
- Blanched almonds
- Silver warq (optional)
- Heat a pan, add ghee on a medium heat.
- Cut tomato into small pieces into the mixer jar & make a fine paste.
- Add tomato paste and cardamom powder into a pan.
- Add coconut powder and mix well.
- Add sugar and muskmelon seeds ,mix well.
- Cover and cook on a low to medium heat.
- Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes so it doesn’t burn..
- Cook until all the water is absorbed and begins to smell good.
- Add dry fruits and mix well.
- Once mixture is ready, turn off the heat.
- Apply ghee / butter on the plate.
- If you like you can use aluminum foil
- Pour the mixture and then spread it evenly.
- Press it gently with a spoon.
- Sprinkle some pista and almonds.
- Let it cool down for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once tomato barfi settled, cut it into pieces as per shape of your choice.
- Tomato ka barfi (Halwa) is ready to serve…
- Paneer /Chena /cottage cheese
- Sugar – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Food color (optional)
- Add the sugar into the pan, add 2.5 cup of water and cardamom powder in it and allow sugar chashni to boil.
- Now put chena on the plate and using your hand press for 5-6 minutes until chena becomes completely smooth (You can use blender also).
- Take small portion of chena in your hand and shape them into small balls.
- Roll the chena balls between your palms and keep all of them on a plate.
- Once sugar syrup starts boiling add 1 tsp milk, after adding milk a brownish froth will start appearing on the surface of the chashni, remove all the forth using a spoon.
- Now put all the chena balls in boiling sugar syrup and close the lid, Cook for 15-20 minutes on high heat.
- After 15- 20 minutes Turn off the stove.
- Open the lid and let it cool down completely.
- Angoori Rasgullas are ready.
- Now take them out in a bowl and serve it.