Skip to content
- Rice (Chawal) flour – 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Whole Milk – 3 cups.
- Coconut powder – 2 tbsp.
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (as per your taste)
- Heat Whole milk into the pan.
- Let it boiled on medium heat.
- Add sugar, Coconut powder and Cardamom powder mix well on low heat.
- Add little water into rice flour, dissolve it completely..make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the rice flour mixture into the milk on low heat.
- Keep stirring and make sure there are no lumps.
- Cook till it becomes slightly thick consistency.
- Turn off the heat, let it cool down completely.
- Add chopped pista and mix well.
- Pour the rice kulfi mixture in kulfi moulds.
- Keep in the freezer for the kulfi to set.
- Once set, serve the rice kulfi sprinkled with coconut powder and chopped pista.
- Serve Rice kulfi immediately.
- Mango puree – 1 cup
- Whole milk –1 cup
- Dry milk powder –1 cup
- Fresh Cream –1 cup
- Powder sugar (as per your taste)
- Chopped mango pieces – 2 tbsp.
- Place milk, sugar, mango puree, milk powder and cream in a blender jar and blend well until it becomes smooth.
- Pour into a container and mix the mango pieces.
- Mix properly and close the container.
- Keep it in the freezer for 7-8 hours.
- Mango ice cream is frozen and ready.
- Serve chilled.
- You can also garnish with chocolate syrup before serving.