Wishing everyone a Happy Makar Sankranti, Today I will share my favorite childhood recipe with you……Hope you will like it.
- Unsalted Popcorns –4 cups
- Jaggery –1 cup
- Ghee –1 tsp
- Heat a pan/kadai on medium flame and add ghee into it.
- Once the ghee is melted, add jaggery and add a little water to it and allow the jaggery to melt, stir continuously.
- Once the jaggery is completely melted, turn the stove on low flame and add popcorns to the pan, mix everything.
- Turn off the flame, keep it aside and let it cool for few minutes.
- Apply a little water on your hands, pick up the mixture and roll it in a ball. Repeat the same for the complete mixture.
- Popcorns laddu/balls are ready to be served.
Besan ka Laddu is a very delicious recipe that is popular all over India. Besan Ka Laddu can be prepared during festivals and moreover you can also store this laddus in a air tight containers for about 1 month.
- Besan (Chick flour/Gram flour) – 2 cup
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Powder sugar/ Bura – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Dry fruits –almonds, cashew etc.
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add gram flour in pan, and keep stirring continuously for about 10-15 minutes or till gram flour turn light brown in color.
- Add cardamom powder, cashew, and almonds. Mix well and remove from heat and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well. Use your hands to mix this.
- Shape into lemon sized round laddu and serve.