Besan ka Laddu is a very delicious recipe that is popular all over India. Besan Ka Laddu can be prepared during festivals and moreover you can also store this laddus in a air tight containers for about 1 month.
- Besan (Chick flour/Gram flour) – 2 cup
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Powder sugar/ Bura – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Dry fruits –almonds, cashew etc.
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add gram flour in pan, and keep stirring continuously for about 10-15 minutes or till gram flour turn light brown in color.
- Add cardamom powder, cashew, and almonds. Mix well and remove from heat and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well. Use your hands to mix this.
- Shape into lemon sized round laddu and serve.