Skip to content
- Boiled Egg and Remove the shells – 4 to 5
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Besan/ Gram flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp.
- Ajwin / carom seeds – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Red chili powder (as per your taste)
- Turmeric powder – 1/3 tsp.
- Slice eggs with help of knife and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Add enough water and make batter.
- Heat enough vegetable oil into the pan/kadhai.
- Add each egg slice to the batter, flip it gently in the batter.
- Make sure the egg is coated well with batter.
- Drop it gently in hot oil and fry.
- After few minutes flip it to the other side and fry until golden on both sides.
- Drain them on a kitchen tissue.
- Repeat the same for rest of the batter.
- Egg Pakora / Egg Bonda is ready to serve . Enjoy !!!
- Milk – 2 liter
- Sugar – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Ghee / Butter – ½ tsp.
- Citric Acid – 1/2 or Lemon juice – 2 tbsp.
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Bring the milk to a boil in a large thick-bottomed non-stick kadhai on high heat.
- Continue to cook, stirring continuously, for about one and a half hours, or till the milk becomes grainy and begins to thicken.
- Now add green cardamom powder, lemon juice in to the mixture and mix well.
- Cook till the mixture begins to leave the sides of the kadhai.
- When the milk gets thick and grainy in texture, add sugar and mix well.
- When the milk gets thick in consistency, the color gets brown in color and it emits good aroma.
- Turn off the heat.
- Take a tray for setting the milk cake and grease it nicely with some ghee/ butter.
- Immediately, pour this hot mixture into the tray and spread it evenly.
- Keep aside the tray to set. Within 24 hours, milk cake sets completely.
- Milk cake is ready, cut into squares and serve.
- Refrigerate and use within 2 weeks.
- Brown chocolate (Bars or Chips)
- If you are using bars then break the chocolate bars into the small pieces
- White chocolate (Bars or Chips)
- Butter / Vegetable oil – 1/2 tsp.
- Chocolate Mold and Lollipop Mold
- Lollipop Sticks (for lollipop chocolates)
- You can use the chocolate wrapping papers/or foil to wrap the chocolates and Lollipops.
- Boiled 2 cups of water into the pan on medium heat.
- Place Melt the white chocolate chips in a bowl either using double boiler or in microwave.
- Add Butter / Vegetable oil – 1/2 tsp.
- Keep stirring until it melts completely and keep aside.
- Do the same for brown chocolate also.
- Wisk till it become smooth.
- Now drop the melted chocolates into molds with the help of spoon, make sure not fill it completely.
- You can mix fruit flavor color into melted white chocolate to prepare two different color.
- Similarly you can use lollipop sticks and mold to prepare different colors of lollipops,
- Pat the mold on surface to spread the chocolate evenly into the mold.
- This will help the chocolate to reach into all the corners of the mold.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once the chocolate cool down, remove from molds.
- You can use the chocolate wrapping papers/or foil to wrap the chocolates.
- Chocolates and lollipops are ready.. Enjoy!!!