Skip to content
- Brown chocolate (Bars or Chips)
- If you are using bars then break the chocolate bars into the small pieces
- White chocolate (Bars or Chips)
- Butter / Vegetable oil – 1/2 tsp.
- Chocolate Mold and Lollipop Mold
- Lollipop Sticks (for lollipop chocolates)
- You can use the chocolate wrapping papers/or foil to wrap the chocolates and Lollipops.
- Boiled 2 cups of water into the pan on medium heat.
- Place Melt the white chocolate chips in a bowl either using double boiler or in microwave.
- Add Butter / Vegetable oil – 1/2 tsp.
- Keep stirring until it melts completely and keep aside.
- Do the same for brown chocolate also.
- Wisk till it become smooth.
- Now drop the melted chocolates into molds with the help of spoon, make sure not fill it completely.
- You can mix fruit flavor color into melted white chocolate to prepare two different color.
- Similarly you can use lollipop sticks and mold to prepare different colors of lollipops,
- Pat the mold on surface to spread the chocolate evenly into the mold.
- This will help the chocolate to reach into all the corners of the mold.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once the chocolate cool down, remove from molds.
- You can use the chocolate wrapping papers/or foil to wrap the chocolates.
- Chocolates and lollipops are ready.. Enjoy!!!