Preparation Time: 30-35 min
Serving: 4-5 person
- Marie Biscuits or any other brand light taste biscuit – 2oo gm
- Unsweetened coco powder – 3 tsp
- Instant Coffee powder – 1 tsp
- Butter – 3 tsp
- Greeted coconut powder – 1 cup
- Sugar powder – 2 tsp
- Sweetened condensed milk – 2 tsp
- Put the Biscuits in a zip lock and use a rolling pin to crush the Biscuits into fine powder (you can also use blender).
- Add crushed biscuits, unsweetened coco powder, coffee powder, butter- 2 tsp, and condensed milk in a bowl and mix them well to make soft dough. Keep it aside in a separate container.
- Add coconut powder, sugar, butter- 1 tsp in a bowl and mix well. Once the coconut mixture is ready, keep it aside.
- Take the biscuit dough prepared above on a plastic wrap and roll it out with rolling pin (belna). Do not roll the biscuit layer very thin.
- Spread the coconut mix on the biscuits layer and roll both the layers along with the plastic wrap.
- Now wrap the flattened dough, as shown in the picture below.
- Keep the Choco biscuit/Swiss roll in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours cut the roll into slices and serve.
Very tasty….try it your home..
Preparation time: 60-65 minutes
Serving: 13-14 balls
- Oreo biscuits- 20-25 piece
- Cheese cream/unsweetened condensed milk- ¾ cup
- White chocolate (bars/chips) – 1 cup
- Brown chocolate (bars/chips) – 1 cup
- Put the biscuits in a zip lock bag and use a rolling pan to crush the biscuits in fine powder (you can use blender also).
- Take a bowl add crushed biscuits and cheese cream, mix together and make a soft dough.
- Take a small portion of prepared dough make a lemon size ball.
- Keep it in refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes.
- Now melt both the white and brown chocolate separately in a double boiler or microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk both the white and brown chocolate separately till it becomes smooth and become little cold.
- Using a spoon dip one Oreo at a time in the melted brown chocolate to get a smooth chocolate coating all over the balls. Repeat the same for white chocolate for rest of the balls.
- Now place the chocolate coated balls in a separate plate to cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- Now using a fork make striped patterns of white chocolate on the brown balls and brown patterns on the white balls or you can decorate like this also.
- Oreo Truffles is ready to serve.