Skip to content
- Crumbled Khoya / Mawa
- Sweetened condensed milk (as per your taste)
- Green cardamom powder
- Ghee / Butter – 1 tbsp
- Coco powder ( for chocolate Peda)
- For Garnishing –
Chopped Pista, Tutti frutti, Saffron and sprinkle
- Heat a pan, add Ghee, Khoya, condensed milk and cardamom powder.
- Mix and cook on a low heat.
- Cook until thick consistency and the mix leave the sides of the pan.
- Split the dough in two equal parts, one for dudh peda
and another half for chocolate peda
- For making chocolate Peda add coco powder (as per your taste).
- Mix and Cook for 1 minute.
- Once ready, turn off the heat.
- Grease your palms with ghee and make small balls from the dough, roll it between your palms.
- Press with your thumb in the middle of it.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Garnish the Peda (as per your choice).
- Peda is ready, refrigerate and use.
- Paneer (chena) – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk – 1/2 tin (as per your taste)
- Chopped Pistachio (Pista)
- Add milk and condensed milk into the paneer, mix well.
- Now add chopped pista also and mix well.
- Keep some pista for garnishing.
- Heat a pan, add the mixture and cook on medium heat.
- Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes so it doesn’t burn..
- Cook till it becomes little dry.
- Once mixture is ready, turn off the heat.
- Apply ghee or butter paper on the tray.
- Pour the mixture and then spread it evenly across the tray.
- Sprinkle pistachio on the top and press it gently with a spoon.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once Pista Kalakand settled, cut it into pieces as per shape of your choice.
- Pista Kalakand is ready to serve.
- Grated carrot – 2 cups
- Ghee / Butter – 1tsp.
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1/2 tin
- Sliced or roughly chopped Pistachios for garnishing
- Sugar ( If required )
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Heat a pan on medium heat.
- Add ghee and grated carrot and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- After 5 mints when carrot becomes soft, add green cardamom powder and sweetened condensed milk (according to your taste) into the pan.
- Mix everything and cook for 5-7 minutes and keep stirring continuously.
- The mixture becomes thick and begins to leave the sides of the pan.
- Turn off the heat.
- Grease the tray with little ghee and pour the mixture into the tray.
- You can also use aluminum foil or butter paper instead of ghee/butter.
- Spread it evenly and pour the condensed milk over the mixture.
- Spread it again and sprinkle some sliced pistachios.
- Keep the tray in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool down completely before cutting.
- Carrot barfi is ready, cut into desired shape and serve.
- Grated coconut powder – 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Food color – yellow, red, etc.
- Ghee or Butter – 1 tsp.
- Heat a pan/ Kadhai on low heat.
- Add grated coconut powder, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out 2 tbsp coconut powder for coating.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Add ghee and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes turn off the heat.
- Let the mixture cool down slightly till it’s cold enough to hold with your hands.
- Now divide the coconut mix into three equal part.
- Take one part to make white ladoo, mix red color in another part to make red ladoo and mix yellow color in the remaining to make yellow ladoo.
- Take small portion of colored coconut mix, roll them into small ball and coat all the ladoo with grated coconut.
- Coconut ladoo is ready to serve.