Happy Navratri Festival to all of you…
- White bread- 4-5 slices
- Milk ( for the preparing bread dough)
- Sugar- 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Green cardamom whole / powder -2 pinch
- Vegetable Oil / Ghee – for deep frying
For stuffing –
- Mawa / Khoya
- Sugar – 1 tsp (as per your taste)
- Chopped Pistachios (Pista), cashew, etc.
- Pistachios (Pista) for garnishing
- Food color as per your choice
- Take slices of bread and remove the edges of the bread.
- Crush the bread evenly.
- Add little milk and mix well, leave it for 5 min.
- After 5 min make a soft dough.
- Crush the mava, add little sugar, few drops of food color and mix well.
- Make small balls out of the dough, if dough is sticking on your palm you can grease your palm with oil.
- Now flatten the balls in you palm, fill the bread with little stuffing.
- Close it evenly by rolling the ball in your hand.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan/kadhai to medium heat.
- Fry all the Gulab Jamun balls in the heated oil.
- Keep stirring until it turns golden in color.
- Once ready, transfer into a kitchen or absorbent tissue.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a pan, add sugar, cardamom powder and boil for 5 minute.
- Once sugar chasni is boiled, turn off the heat.
- Add fried Gulab Jamun in the hot sugar chasni.
- Leave Gulab Jamun for 10-15 minutes in sugar chasni.
- After 15 minutes, take out all the Gulab Jamun into a bowl.
- Bread Gulab Jamun is ready, you can garnish with Pista powder, coconut powder, etc.
- You can serve the Gulab Jamun hot or cold as you like.
Bread paneer vegetable roll recipe is good idea for kids tiffin box. This is not only delicious but also full of health benefits I am sure your kids will like this.
- Paneer/ cottage cheese(crumbled) – 1 cup
- White/brown slices of bread – 6
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil/butter
- Pizza sauce –2 tbsp
- All purpose flour(Maida) /corn starch–1 tbsp
- Chopped carrots –1/2 cup
- Green peas –1/2 cup
- Chopped onions –1/2 cup
- Ginger-Garlic paste (optional)
- Chopped green chilli (optional)
You can use any kind of vegetables (beans, capsicum, etc.)
- Heat a pan on medium flame, add oil and chopped onions sauté for few minutes. (If you are using ginger-garlic you can add now with onions)
- Add chopped carrot and green peas, sauté them until it turns golden in color.
- Add crumbled paneer and salt cook for few minutes.
- After few minutes add pizza sauce mix all together and cook for few minutes. Once this is ready turn off the flame let it cool down.
- Trim the edges of the breads.
- Make a thin paste of the Maida with little water, brush the edge of the bread with this paste. Place a mixture on the edge of the bread, press the edges from all sides to seal the edges.
- Heat a pan with butter and sallow fry all the breads roll till they turn golden brown in color on both the sides.
- You can also bake the bread rolls instead of frying.
- Bread paneer vegetable roll is ready, serve with tomato ketchup.