- Paneer / Indian Cottage cheese (hang to drain whey completely) – 1 cup
- Khoya / Mawa / Milk powder – 1/2 cup
- Powder sugar (as per your taste)- 3 tbsp.
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Ghee / Butter – 1 tbsp.
For Garnishing –
- Chopped Pista, Tutti frutti, Saffron etc.
- Add Khoya, Paneer, Sugar, cardamom powder into the non stick pan.
- Mix will and cook on low heat.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Cook until smooth dough is formed.
- Once ready, turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Grease your palms with ghee and make small balls from the dough, roll it between your palms.
- Press with your thumb in the middle of it.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Lightly grease the molds with ghee.
- Put a little topping mixture in each mold.
- Press some of the prepared paneer mixture on top of the topping in each mold and shape.
- Garnish the Sandesh (as per your choice).
- Sandesh is ready, refrigerate for few hours and serve.