A very simple Fried rice made without the use of any sauces, quick and easy rice recipe for lunch box or dinner.
- Cooked rice –1 cup
- Chopped green capsicum(Bell pepper) –1/2 cup
- Frozen sweet corn /Boiled sweet corn–1/2 cup
- Chopped garlic –2 cloves
- Green chili as per your taste
- Onions medium size sliced–1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil/butter for cooking –1 tsp
- Black pepper –2 pinch
- Cashew,raisins etc. (optional)
- Cumin seeds – 1tsp
- Heat oil into the pan, add cumin seeds, chopped cloves and cook for few minutes.
- Add onions cook until the onions is slightly tender.
- Add sweet corn, chopped capsicum and sauté them.
- Add cooked rice, salt to taste, black pepper and toss well.
- Cover the pan and cook for few minutes.
- Sweet corn fried rice is ready to serve.