Skip to content
- Broccoli florets –3 cups
- Gram flour(besan) –1/2 cup
- Rice flour –1/3 cup
- Turmeric powder –1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
- Garam masala –1/2 tsp
- Chopped green chilies/Red chili powder(as per your taste)
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Add broccoli florets to salted hot water and after sometime drain the water from the pan.
- Add broccoli florets into mixing bowl.
- Add besan, rice flour, salt to taste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste and mix well.
- Sprinkle water if required and coat the broccoli well with flour.
- Add oil in frying pan, heat on medium temperature and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Drain the fried broccoli on a kitchen tissue.
- Broccoli Pakora is ready, serve hot with Masala tea or coffee.