- Onions medium size – 2
- All-purpose flour (Maida) – 2 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper – 1 pinch
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Garlic Grated /paste – ½ tsp
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl, add Maida, corn flour, salt, black pepper, oil – ½ tsp, red chili powder and garlic, add water and whisk well into a smooth thick batter.
- Cut onions into thick slices and separate into rings. We are going to use only the big sized rings, remove the center of the onion.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan/kadai for deep frying.
- Dip onions rings one at a time in the batter.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry into oil till it turns light golden color.
- Take out into a plate serve hot with ketchup.