Garnish for burger-
- Cucumber slices
- Tomato slices
- Cheese slices
For burger tikki/cutlet –
- Boiled potato medium size – 2
- Boiled kidney beans (Rajma) – ½ cup
- Boiled corn – ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp.
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Chopped Onion – ½ cup
- Chopped Coriander leaves – ½ cup
- Peel and Grate the boiled potatoes.
- Place the potato in the bowl, add salt, ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, boiled beans, boiled corn, red chili powder, turmeric powder, bread crumbs – 1 tsp, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, garam masala, chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves and mix them well.
- Heat a pan, add 2-3 tsp of oil.
- Take a small portion of mixture and make balls to bind it properly now slightly press the balls between your hands to flatten it and make the cutlet/tikki.
- Now coat the cutlet with the remaining bread crumbs.
- Once the oil turns hot, shallow fry the cutlets in low flame and keep flipping until the cutlet turns brown from both the sides (If you want you can deep fry the cutlets or you can bake the cutlets in the oven).
- Veg tikki/cutlet is ready.
- Cut the bun into two pieces from the middle (if you have uncut burger buns), you can slightly toast the buns.
- Place a burger piece onto the plate, spread mayonnaise sauce on the bun slice.
- Now place cucumbers on top of mayonnaise, place veggie tikki on top of cucumber, again place the cheese slice(s), tomato slice(s) and lettuce on top of Aloo tikki.
- Place the other half of the bun piece on to the top.
- Veggi burger is ready, you can serve with tomato ketchup, French fries and cold drinks.