Skip to content
- Sliced Capsicum / bell pepper (you can use any color of capsicum)
- Shredded cabbage
- Onions thinly sliced (optional)
- Chopped Green chilli (optional)
- Spring onions (Finely chopped)
- Carrot (Finely chopped)
- Corn flour / Corn starch – 1/2 cup.
- Semolina (Suji) – 1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Food color red – (optional)
- Ginger – garlic paste or crushed –1 tbsp.
- Red chilli sauce or green chilli paste (as per your taste)
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and with the help of water prepare the dough.
- Dough should be thick enough so that the vegetables are coated evenly.
- Adjust salt if needed and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat Vegetable oil in a pan /kadhai on medium heat.
- Take small portion of the dough and gently drop in hot oil.
- Keep stirring and fry on a medium heat until it turns light golden in color.
- Once ready, transfer fried Pakoras to a kitchen or absorbent tissue.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Chinese Pakora is ready, serve hot with chutney and tomato sauce.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: