Skip to content
- Corn starch /corn flour
- Sugar (as per your taste)
- Yellow food color
- Black salt (as per your taste)
- Red chilli flakes (as per your taste)
- Tamarind – 1 tbsp (soak in water and filter)
- Heat a pan, add 2 cups of water, sugar, salt, and red chilli flakes.
- Mix well, cook on high heat and let it boil.
- Once water is boiled add tamarind juice, a pinch of food color.
- Add water into corn flour to make a paste and pour into the pan.
- Keep stirring until it becomes little thick.
- Once it becomes little thick, switch off the stove.
- When it becomes cold it will get bit more thicker.
- Samosa chutney is ready.
- You can keep it in fridge to be used later.
- Bread – 4 pcs (remove the edges of the bread)
- Boiled and mashed potato – 1
- Chopped onion – 1/2 cup
- Green peas – 1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves
- All purpose flour (maida) – 1 tbsp
- Carom seeds (ajwain) – 1/2 tsp
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Whole cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped chilly as per your taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Add 1 tbsp oil into the pan on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds, cook for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion, cook for few minutes.
- Add peas, mashed potato, carom seeds, turmeric powder, chilly, garam masala & salt to taste.
- Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, mix well & turn off the heat.
- Add little water into the all purpose flour, make a thin paste.
- Using a rolling pin flatten the bread slices.
- Cut each slices diagonally, slightly cut the
top edge of each halves.
- Apply paste on the edges to seal the samosa.
- Make a cone, add little stuffing into the cones.
- Apply paste and fold the edges a bit to seal the samosa.
- Repeat the same process for rest of the bread slices.
- Keep a aside for 10 minutes. This will also allow the samosa pocket to seal properly.
- Heat the oil in a pan / kadhai to medium heat.
- Fry all the bread samosa in the heated oil.
- Keep stirring until it turns golden in color.
- Once ready, transfer the fried samosa into a kitchen or absorbent tissue.
- Fry all the bread samosa in the same way.
- Bread samosa is ready, serve with tomato ketchup.