Skip to content
- Coconut (Nariyal) – 1 (Grated)
- Dry coconut powder – 2 tbsp.
- Powder sugar (as per your taste)
- Tutti Frutti (orange and green)
- A tray covered with Aluminum foil
- Take a bowl, add sugar, coconut powder and grated coconut, mix well.
- Place the bowl in microwave oven, and set the timer for 30 sec..
- After 30 sec check and mix it again.
- Place the bowl in microwave and set the timer for 30 sec.
- Cook till sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Now take them out in a bowl.
- Now add tutti frutti also and mix well.
- Pour the mixture, then spread it evenly across the tray.
- Press it gently.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once Coconut barfi settled, cut it into pieces as per shape of your choice.
- Coconut barfi is ready to serve..
- Paneer (chena) – 1 cup
- Sugar- 1/2 cup (as per your taste)
- Whole cardamom – 1-2
- Using your hand press for 5-6 min, until paneer becomes smooth (You can use blender also).
- Soft dough is ready.
- Take the small portions of paneer in your hand and shape them into small balls.
- Roll the paneer balls between your palm and keep all of them on a plate.
- Add 2 cups of water, sugar, cardamom into the microwave bowl.
- Mix well, till sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Now put all the paneer balls in sugar water.
- Place the bowl in microwave oven, and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes check the rasgullas.
- Again check the rasgullas and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After approximately15 minutes in total your rasgullas will become soft and fluffy.
- Rasgullas has become puffy & doubled in size.
- Now take them out in a bowl .
- Soft Rasgullas are ready to serve…