Skip to content
- Carrot – 3 cups (Wash, peel and grate)
- Sugar – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Muskmelon seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Ghee / Butter – 1 tbsp.
- Kewra essence / Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Mix grated carrot and sugar in the bowl.
- Keep it side for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, heat a pan / khadai on medium heat.
- Add carrot mixture and mix well.
- Sauté until carrots are little soft and it will ooze out some water and get dried.
- When the mixture gets thick in consistency, the color gets brown in color and it emits good aroma.
- Cook it until the mixture gets thick and starts to roll like a ball.
- Add muskmelon seeds, mix well and cook on low heat.
- Turn off the heat, add Kewra essence and mix well.
- Cool the mixture but not make it really cold. Cool it little so that you can handle by hand.
- Just apply ghee/oil in your hand, make round balls by taking that mixture in your hand.
- Carrot ladoo are ready to serve.
- You can store them in airtight container Refrigerate and use up to 7 days.