Skip to content
- Boiled Egg and Remove the shells – 4 to 5
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Besan/ Gram flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp.
- Ajwin / carom seeds – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Red chili powder (as per your taste)
- Turmeric powder – 1/3 tsp.
- Slice eggs with help of knife and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Add enough water and make batter.
- Heat enough vegetable oil into the pan/kadhai.
- Add each egg slice to the batter, flip it gently in the batter.
- Make sure the egg is coated well with batter.
- Drop it gently in hot oil and fry.
- After few minutes flip it to the other side and fry until golden on both sides.
- Drain them on a kitchen tissue.
- Repeat the same for rest of the batter.
- Egg Pakora / Egg Bonda is ready to serve . Enjoy !!!