- Mawa Or Khoya Or Dried evaporated milk solids – 2 cups
- Milk Powder – 2 tbsp.
- Sugar Powder – 3/4 cups (as per your taste)
- A tray covered with Aluminum foil
For Garnishing –
- You can garnishing with tutti frutti, Blanched Pistachio (Pista), almonds , Silver warq (optional)
- Crumble it the khoya nicely.
- Add khoya, milk powder and sugar powder into the pan.
- Begin to cook on a low heat stirring.
- Sugar melts and makes the mixture gooey.
- Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes so it doesn’t burn..
- When the mixture becomes slightly thick and start leaving the side of the pan.
- Switch off the heat.
- Transfer this to the foil and spread it with the spatula.
- Allow it to cool down for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes garnish with sliver warq.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once the khoya barfi cool down, remove Aluminum foil from khoya mixture.
- Cut to desired shapes with knife.
- Khoya Barfi is ready to serve.
- Refrigerate and use with in 4 to 5 days.