Skip to content
- Whole milk –1 liter.
- Lemon or vinegar.
- Whole Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp.
- Red chili flakes (as per your taste).
- Salt to taste.
- Chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp.
- Chopped Coriander leaves/Mint leaves/Garlic leaves – 1 tbsp.
- Bring the milk to boil on medium heat.
- When milk comes to boil, switch off the heat.
- Add the lemon juice or vinegar and gently stir the milk.
- If the milk does not curdle within a short while, add little more vinegar.
- Add all ingredients into the curdle milk and mix well.
- Place Muslin or Cotton cloth over the container.
- Pour the curdle milk into the muslin cloth, drain all the water and squeeze off excess water.
- You can use this water later for preparation of roti/chapati or paratha dough or in vegetable curries.
- Add little water to the paneer, while the paneer is still in the muslin cloth to wash away the lemon flavor.
- Keep the muslin cloth on a plate, place a heavy object on it for the paneer to set.
- Allow the paneer to set for about 20-25 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes remove the cloth from the paneer and cut it to cubes.
- Flavored Paneer is ready Enjoy!!!