Skip to content
- Paneer / Chena – 1 cup
- Sugar (as per your taste) – 1 cup
- Blueberry – 1/2 cup (as per your taste)
- Put sugar in a pan with lid, add 2 cups of water and mix it.
- Put blueberry into the mixer jar and make a paste.
- Add Blueberry paste and mix well.
- Allow sugar chashni to come to boil.
- Now put chena on the plate and using your hand press for 5-6 minutes until chena becomes completely smooth (You can use blender also).
- Take the small portions of chena in your hand and shape them into balls.
- Roll each portion of paneer into a smooth ball between your palms, making sure there are no cracks.
- Now put all the paneer balls in boiling chashni and close the lid.
- Cook on high heat for 9-10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the lid and check the rasgullas..
- Again cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Blueberry Rasgullas has become puffy and doubled in size.
- Now take them out in a bowl .
- You can store in refrigerator up to a week.
- Blueberry Rasgullas are ready to serve.