Skip to content
- Baby Corn – 10-12 (cut into two pieces).
- Salt to taste.
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Red Chilli sauce – 1 tsp (as per your taste).
- Maida/all purpose flour – 2 tbsp.
- Onion (chopped)– 1/2 cup
- Capsicum into cubes or length wise as per your wish.
- Corn Flour (optional)– 1 tsp (dissolve in 1/2 cup of water)
- Chilli Sauce as per your taste
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Soya sauce –1 tbsp.
- Vinegar –1 tbsp.
- Chopped garlic – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil as needed
- Spring Onion (chopped)- 1/2 cup
- Take a bowl, add baby corn, salt, red chilli sauce , Black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, corn flour, maida and with sufficient water and mix well.
- Batter is ready, cover and keep aside for 15- 20 min.
- Heat vegetable oil into the pan/ kadhai on medium heat.
- Deep fry coat baby corn until golden brown and keep aside.
- Fry all baby corn in same way.
- Heat vegetable oil (1 tbsp) into the other pan /kadhai on medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic, onion and fry till onion turns transparent.
- Add capsicum and fry for a minute.
- Add tomato sauce, vinegar, Soya sauce and Chilli Sauce (Use more if you need)
- Salt to taste, a pinch of Black pepper powder and mix well.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fried baby corns and Stir well, till you get baby corns covered in
this sauce evenly.
- Turn off the heat, add spring onion and mix well.
- Crispy Baby Corn Manchurian is ready to serve…
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: