- M&M’s (as per your choice) – 1 pack
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Take a tray, cover with aluminum foil.
- Spread the gems over the aluminum foil and keep aside.
- Heat a pan on medium heat.
- Add 1 cup sugar and little water.
- Keep stirring until dissolved.
- Cook until it turns light golden color.
- Turn off the heat.
- Pour it over the tray of gems.
- Keep it in fridge and let it cool down completely.
- Break them into pieces and store them in an air tight container.
- M&M’s chocolate chikki is ready.