- Cashew nuts (Kaaju) powder – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/3 cup (as per your taste)
- Ghee / Butter – 1/2 tsp
- Heat the non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add ghee( 1/2 tsp), sugar and 1 cup water.
- Mix well and let the water boil.
- Prepare sugar syrup and check with your fingers it should be 1 string.
- Once sugar syrup is ready add cashew powder and keep stirring it.
- Cook it on medium to low heat.
- Keep cooking it for some more time until it becomes thick paste.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool down.
- Place the mixture on the plastic wrap.
- Flatten the mixture with the help of rolling pin.
- Cut into moon shape with the help of bottle cap.
- Kaju sweets is ready, you can store in refrigerator for one week.