Skip to content
- Boiled potatoes – 2
- Ginger- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Ripe tomato puree – 1 cup
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Vegetable oil / Butter- 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
- Green chilly (as per your taste)
- Salt as needed
- Red chilly powder (optional)
- Whole cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Heat a oil into a pan on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds, and fry until the seeds begin to crackle.
- Add chopped onion, cook till onions become transparent.
- Sauté ginger- garlic paste for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, salt and turmeric powder, mix well.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Keep stirring, time to time.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Peeled the potatoes and cut them into thin pieces.
- Add potatoes and water just as needed.
- Stir well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Aloo(potato) curry is ready.
- Serve potato curry with roti, puri or rice
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: