- Cashew (Kaju) – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/3 cup (as per your taste)
- Ghee / Butter – 1 tsp
- Chopped dry fruits (cashew, raise & Almonds)
- Food color Green for decoration.
- Few cardamom skins
- Cloves (long)
- Add cashew nuts in the grinder and prepare fine powder.
- Heat the non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add ghee( 1/2 tsp), sugar and 1 cup water.
- Mix well and let the water boil.
- Prepare sugar syrup and check with your fingers it should be 1 string.
- Once sugar syrup is ready add cashew powder and keep stirring it and cook it on medium to low flame.
- Keep cooking it for some more time until it becomes thick paste.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool down.
- Pour the mixture into a plate.
- Keep mixing it, this way it will become little cold and thick also.
- Divide the mixture in two parts, add dry fruits in one part and mix well.
- Grease your palms with little water and make small balls from the dough, roll it between your palms.
- Roll the mixture into ball shape (size of lemon).
- Make small balls from other part of the mixture.
- Stick the small balls around the big ball.
- Press it gently, do the same for rest of the balls.
- Apply food color on palm and roll the balls between your palms.
- Garnish the Kaju Custard apple with cloves (long) & cardamom skin.
- Repeat the same for rest of the custard Apple.
- Kaju Custard Apple is ready, refrigerate to keep it fresh up to 1 week.