Skip to content
- Big Size Potato – 2-3 (as per your choice)
- Take a bowl of cold water.
- Peel the potatoes with the help of peeler and wash.
- Slice into even sized pieces and keep it in cold water.
- Remove the potatoes pieces from water and put it into strainer.
- Spread them over a cloth and wipe them thoroughly.
- Transfer the French fries to a plate.
- Place them in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After refrigerating for 30 minutes potatoes are ready to fry.
- Heat the vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Drop the fries into the heated oil and half fry them.
- Once all half fried, increase the heat to high and fry again.
- Frying the potatoes in 2 steps makes it very crispy.
- Fry till they get golden brown.
- Sprinkle some black salt and oregano..
- French Fries is ready to serve..