Skip to content
- Paneer /Chena /cottage cheese
- Sugar – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Food color (optional)
- Add the sugar into the pan, add 2.5 cup of water and cardamom powder in it and allow sugar chashni to boil.
- Now put chena on the plate and using your hand press for 5-6 minutes until chena becomes completely smooth (You can use blender also).
- Take small portion of chena in your hand and shape them into small balls.
- Roll the chena balls between your palms and keep all of them on a plate.
- Once sugar syrup starts boiling add 1 tsp milk, after adding milk a brownish froth will start appearing on the surface of the chashni, remove all the forth using a spoon.
- Now put all the chena balls in boiling sugar syrup and close the lid, Cook for 15-20 minutes on high heat.
- After 15- 20 minutes Turn off the stove.
- Open the lid and let it cool down completely.
- Angoori Rasgullas are ready.
- Now take them out in a bowl and serve it.