Skip to content
- Boneless chicken fillet (wash and cut it into small pieces)
- Corn flour/Corn starch –1 tbsp.
- A pinch of Black paper
- Bread crumbs (for coating)
- Red chilli powder (as per your taste)
- Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder (For color)
- Egg –1
- Salt to taste
- Oregano –1/2 tsp.
- Turmeric powder (Kills germs)
- Ginger – garlic paste- 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Cut chicken fillet to tiny bite sized pieces, wash it nicely.
- Add little turmeric powder, mix well.
- Add chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, herbs, egg, corn flour, salt to taste, and mix well
- Keep marinate chicken for 30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- If you like you can add chilly according to your taste.
- After 30 minutes, add bread crumbs and mix well properly.
- Heat the oil in a pan/kadhai to medium heat
- Pick up each of these pieces and fry them till golden.
- Keep stirring and fry on medium heat.
- Pierce a piece of chicken with knife to check if it is fried well.
- Drain popcorn chicken popcorn on a kitchen tissue.
- (If you want to make it more crispy coat the pieces once again with bread crumbs)
- Popcorn Chicken is ready, serve hot with ketchup.