- White Bread slices
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Sugar -2 tsp (as per your taste)
- Chopped pistachio for garnishing
- Saffron (kesar) –few strands (optional)
- Whole milk -1 liter
- Take any shape of cookie cutter, and cut the breads.
- To make flavored milk, bring the milk to boil in a non-stick pan on high to low flame.
- Keep stirring to avoid the milk sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- When the milk become little thicker, add sugar, cardamom powder into the milk and keep stirring.
- Flavored milk is ready, turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- Soak the bread slices into the flavored milk for few minutes.
- You can use extra Rabri to prepare more Bread Rasmalai
- Serve and garnish the soaked bread with pistachio and saffron strands and serve…