Skip to content
- Besan /Chick pea /Gram flour – 1½ cup
- Powder Sugar (as per your taste)
- Suji/ Semolina / Rava – 1 tbsp
- Ghee – ¼ cup (if needed you can add )
- Green Cardamom (whole /powder) – 1-2
- Food color (optional) yellow
- Pistachio (Pista) – 2 tbsp
- Heat a pan/ khadai on low heat.
- Add suji, cook for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
- Add besan into the same pan, roast until the besan turns golden in color.
- Keep stirring time to time.
- Once besan turns golden in color turn off the heat.
- Take a large utensil, transfer roasted besan, roasted suji, cardamom powder and pista.
- Add sugar (as par your taste) and mix well.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- If it is dry, add the ghee as needed little by little.
- Take small portion of mixture, roll them into small ball.
- Check if the besan can bind well to roll to balls..
- Heat the mixture if it’s getting harder to roll due to cooling.
- Store besan ladoo in air tight jars.
- Besan ladoo is ready to serve.