Very tasty…try this at home…
- Cottage cheese/Paneer –2 cup (cube size)
- Tomato sauce –2 tbsp
- Chopped onions –1/2 cup
- Chopped capsicum –1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves –7-8
- Whole red chilli (you can take any kind of chilli) as per your taste
- Sugar(optional) –1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil –1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds –1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 6-7
- Transfer the garlic, red chilli, tomato sauce, sugar, salt in a mixer jar.
- Add little water and grind it to smooth paste.
- Heat a pan, add oil, curry leaves and cumin seeds, cook for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- After 2 minutes add chopped capsicum and cook for few minutes.
- Add paneer cubes into the pan cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Keep stirring time to time.
- After 1-2 minutes add paste and mix all together, cook for few minutes.
- Spicy garlic paneer is ready, serve hot with your meals.