Skip to content
- Paneer / Indian Cottage cheese
- Powder sugar (as per your taste)
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Coco powder (for chocolate sandesh)
For Garnishing –
- Chopped Pista, Tutti frutti, Saffron and sprinkle
- Add paneer, powdered sugar, cardamom powder into the non stick pan.
- Mix will and cook on low heat.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Cook until it turns thick in consistency.
- Split the dough in two equal parts, one for dudh sandesh and another half for chocolate sandesh.
- For making chocolate sandesh add coco powder(as per your taste).
- Mix and Cook for 1 minute.
- Once ready, turn off the heat.
- Grease your palms with ghee & make small balls from the dough, roll it between your palms.
- Press with your thumb in the middle of it.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Garnish the sandesh (as per your choice).
- Sandesh is ready, refrigerate and use.