Skip to content
- Corn starch /corn flour
- Sugar (as per your taste)
- Yellow food color
- Black salt (as per your taste)
- Red chilli flakes (as per your taste)
- Tamarind – 1 tbsp (soak in water and filter)
- Heat a pan, add 2 cups of water, sugar, salt, and red chilli flakes.
- Mix well, cook on high heat and let it boil.
- Once water is boiled add tamarind juice, a pinch of food color.
- Add water into corn flour to make a paste and pour into the pan.
- Keep stirring until it becomes little thick.
- Once it becomes little thick, switch off the stove.
- When it becomes cold it will get bit more thicker.
- Samosa chutney is ready.
- You can keep it in fridge to be used later.