Skip to content
- Coconut (Nariyal) – 1 (Grated)
- Dry coconut powder – 2 tbsp.
- Powder sugar (as per your taste)
- Tutti Frutti (orange and green)
- A tray covered with Aluminum foil
- Take a bowl, add sugar, coconut powder and grated coconut, mix well.
- Place the bowl in microwave oven, and set the timer for 30 sec..
- After 30 sec check and mix it again.
- Place the bowl in microwave and set the timer for 30 sec.
- Cook till sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Now take them out in a bowl.
- Now add tutti frutti also and mix well.
- Pour the mixture, then spread it evenly across the tray.
- Press it gently.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once Coconut barfi settled, cut it into pieces as per shape of your choice.
- Coconut barfi is ready to serve..