Skip to content
- Crumbled Khoya / Mawa
- Sweetened condensed milk (as per your taste)
- Green cardamom powder
- Ghee / Butter – 1 tbsp
- Coco powder ( for chocolate Peda)
- For Garnishing –
Chopped Pista, Tutti frutti, Saffron and sprinkle
- Heat a pan, add Ghee, Khoya, condensed milk and cardamom powder.
- Mix and cook on a low heat.
- Cook until thick consistency and the mix leave the sides of the pan.
- Split the dough in two equal parts, one for dudh peda
and another half for chocolate peda
- For making chocolate Peda add coco powder (as per your taste).
- Mix and Cook for 1 minute.
- Once ready, turn off the heat.
- Grease your palms with ghee and make small balls from the dough, roll it between your palms.
- Press with your thumb in the middle of it.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Garnish the Peda (as per your choice).
- Peda is ready, refrigerate and use.