Skip to content
- Heat a pan on medium heat.
- Add sugar and 1/2 cup water into the pan.
- Mix well.
- Cook it until sugar dissolves & become little thick.
- You can add food color if you wish.
- When you see 2-3 thread of the sugar syrup between your fingertips, sugar syrup is ready.
- You can use a chocolate or cupcake mold to put the sugar syrup.
- Drop sugar syrup on the butter paper with the help of a spoon.
- Keep sufficient distance between the drops, so that it wont stick with each other.
- Leave it to dry, it might take 1-2 days.
- In the same manner you can also make jaggery batasha.
- Now that the batasha is dry, remove it from the butter-paper.
- Batasha is ready, keep it in air tight container.