Skip to content
- Paneer (chena) – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk – 1/2 tin (as per your taste)
- Chopped Pistachio (Pista)
- Add milk and condensed milk into the paneer, mix well.
- Now add chopped pista also and mix well.
- Keep some pista for garnishing.
- Heat a pan, add the mixture and cook on medium heat.
- Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes so it doesn’t burn..
- Cook till it becomes little dry.
- Once mixture is ready, turn off the heat.
- Apply ghee or butter paper on the tray.
- Pour the mixture and then spread it evenly across the tray.
- Sprinkle pistachio on the top and press it gently with a spoon.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once Pista Kalakand settled, cut it into pieces as per shape of your choice.
- Pista Kalakand is ready to serve.